There are so many ways you can support our pioneering work and help make our social vision a reality.
Here’s some ideas of how you can contribute to our social cause;
1. We’re always interested in donations of balls, trophies, clubs, trolleys, buggies etc… Not only do they help us get more people golfing but they help us create extra special prize-giving ceremonies.
2. Volunteering at one of our golf venues is so rewarding. It’s a great way to help people discover how enjoyable golf can be at their local club. To find out how to get involved please Contact us
3. Why not join our referral network? If you know people who would benefit from our golf sessions then please encourage them to find out more About Golf In Society
5. How about sponsorship of our golf sessions? Knowing you’ve played a part in transforming local lives is so rewarding. To find out more about the sponsorship opportunities please contact Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. It’s really easy to make a tax-deductible contribution to our social mission. As a social enterprise any donation can be deducted from your tax return. We also qualify for Social Investment Tax Relief (SITR). If you’re interested in finding out more then we’d love to hear from you.
7. Why not use use your lifetime of knowledge, expertise and talent to support our growth. Our network of mentors and pro-bono supporters continues to grow, many of whom are retired and now relish the chance to use their lived experience for social good. We’re always interested in having a conversation with people who are interested in complimenting our current skill base and collaborating to make our social mission a reality.
8. Legacy donations are a great way to allow other people to keep enjoying a great day out at their local golf club. When you make a donation you can rest-assured that over 80% will be used to deliver our front-line services.
9. Nominating us a your social cause of the year will help raise awareness, vital funds and support our campaign to give families facing challenges later in life the HUMAN RIGHT to live happier, healthier, independent lives.