There are so many ways you can show your support for the difference we make to people’s lives.
Living with dementia, Parkinson’s disease and other chronic illness is extremely challenging. It takes it’s toll on the whole family – often with devastating consequences.
Our support for families is proving invaluable.
Here are few of the ways that you can show your support for our pioneering work;
1. Donate golf equipment & clothing.
2. Volunteer to be a golfing buddy.
3. Spread the word about our project with your friends, family & networks.
4. Help us with our campaign for more person-centred care services.
5. Become an official sponsor of our golf sessions.
6. Make a financial donation.
7. Pro-bono support & expertise.
This is by no means an exhaustive list.
The more support we receive, the sooner we can start improving the lives of more families living with these devastating diseases.
For more information about how you can help please get in touch via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or ring Anthony, the founder, on 07491694938.